Tuesday, April 28, 2009


One of the first projects of the season was created using Adobe Photoshop. I took a personal photograph and then condensed it in size, and exported it for both Indesign and for the web. Then in addition, I used a filter to give the third photo a more creative and artistic look. The filter that I used was called "Smudge-Stick" and is represented in the bottom photo. The original photograph was taken in 2006 in Kenya, Africa, when I traveled there for a volunteer opportunity. The first photograph in this sequence is the one that was edited for Indesign, the second is for the web, and the third (as mentioned previously) was created using a filter and exported for the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment